Thursday, November 27, 2008

A long week has gone and another to come

Well i got back from camp last Friday!! I had the best time i went on a 12.5 metre swing, drove dirt buggys and did an assault course which meant swimming in mud and thats just a couple of things!! The food was excellant and there was a girls collage there from Sydney. They taught us this dance called pony its sooo fun we ( my class) are doing it for assembly at
school!! Can't wait!!

Next week i am going to Canberra because Mum and the family have to go to Sydney for an appointment for my brother Zach, i thought it would be just a little bit boring:-) My Nan and my Aunty will be taking me shopping and stuff like that!


Also this weekend was very dull and rained the whole time so Mum decided to make me a new pencil case. It turned out really good, here are some pictures:


Pretty good ahh:-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think i should put some pics of my baby brother and sister on here should i even know there not really babys anymore:-(

{My spunky little sister}
{Theres Mitch:-)}

{Aren't they cute}


{My stunning brother}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i think thats it for now:-) Im will post soon with some of my own pictures:-)

Love<3<3>


No comments: