Sunday, August 10, 2008

Footy and a little olympics!

Not many of you know that i like football so i would like to tell you all about it. First of all i go for Hawthorn!!! They are the best and are second on the ladder and on 9th of August it was hawks oldest player Shane Crawford's 300th game!! The other day i made this collage out of photos....
My favourite hawks players are Lance 'Buddy' Franklin, Trent Croad and Shane Crawford.
Oh and just how much do you love the Olympics? I love them this year they are even greater (if that's a word) unfortunately my favourite sport hasn't been played yet so i have to wait a little longer, it is sprint i love the running here are some pictures: And i have been also been watching the swimming well i have actually been watching everything but mostly swimming watching Stephanie Rice swim it was awesome and she beat her own record!!! Here she is :)
I was also playing around with a website called MagMyPic and made a magazine with my brother Mitchell on it:I think that's it for now i will post later bye:)

No comments: