Sunday, August 31, 2008

Long time no see

Its been a while since i last posted. In that time i have moved to Delegate NSW which i never ever thought would happan but it did my last day was awesome my class threw me a Farwell Party with heaps of food and my friends made me a card that everyone signed its nice to know that you are cared about:-) I started school on Monday its great there, the kids are so nice and so easy to get on with its much different then what i thought it would be like. It hasen't snowed yet which sucks because it has snowed in Bombala but all e get is rain:-( It is really nice down here but for me i have to get up at 6.30 every moring because lets just say im not the fastest at getting ready, i ahve to catch the bus at 8.00 adn i have to walk to the bus stop which is down the street and oh my it is like your walking through ice its sooo cold!!! I have made heaps of friends more then i thought i would, so im haveing a great time. I have to go now but next post i will leave photos and stuff:-)

1 comment:

Miss Melissa said...

Hey ASh, :-)
So glad your loving delegate! Sounds like fun.. I would always prefer to live in the Country over the city anyday. :-)
Have fun!
Love
Melissa