Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello again....

Hello everyone,
Well its been a long couple of weeks, we had a program at school called Tri- Skills well everyone thought it was fun except for me. To cut a long story short i was on the mini trampoline and i jumped of and landed in a funny way its hard to explain anyway at first they thought it could be broken so i got x-rays and no sign of any brokenness (if that's a word?) ! which was good for me because i think only 5 and a half days on crutches was bad imagine 6 weeks!!! Sorry about the photos i promised:-( I am going to get my Uncle and Aunty's new dog thins weekend with them which is great it will be a good 5 hour drive!! School is exactly the same as when i started 'Great' my teacher has gone on a month holiday to Malaysia and Singapore so i hope she has fun over there.
I'm sure i will post about my weekend
Till next Ashlee:-)

No comments: