Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by great:-) Aunty Melissa, so here are the rules and my random things:-)

The rules are simple:
  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write Six Random Things about yourself.
  • Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
  • Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
  • Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

My 6 random things:-)

1.I sleep walk, but only occasionly. We were in Melbourne last year and sleep walking i got up to go to the toliet, i finshined in there and got the entrance door mixed up with the bathroom door the room was a room with a card to get in and bad luck i closed the door i don't know how long i was out there for but lukly for me Nan heared me trying to get in!! Funny story, at least i didn't pea somewhere else that would have cost hahaha

2.I also sleep talk, not many interesting storys on this one, sometimes it can get pretty embarresing for me like at school camp and i sleep talk!!!:-)

3.I am really tall, Mum thinks its because of my Dad apparently he is really tall as well.

4. Athletics is my apsolute favourite thing ever!! I know it might sound weird after my last post hahaha!! But i love doing it:-)

5. I recently moved interstate. From Victoria to New South Wales a very long drive!!

6. I also Love music. I guess all you have to do is ask my family, i listen to my ipod nearly 24/7 :-) hehe

Now for the good part
I tag:

Naomi: Pink Licorice Life
Nicole: The Life Of Us
Julie: Away From Home
Mitchell: Little M's Adventures
Jessica: My Cottage Down Under

At this moment i cant think of anymore so yeah:-)

Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I had to laugh when I read your entry Ashlee.

I know where you get your "Sleep Walking and Talking" from ... your dad!!

Its crazy, he talks in his sleep a lot but doesn't sleep walk very often and its not so much a walk but more that he'll do activities like get up to vacuum or something. Its so crazy!

His side of the family is also quite tall. He is around 178cm so not too tall but his sister is around 180cm!.

I don't think Hugh will take after him in the height department but he is already sleep talking LOL!

Naomi said...

Thanks for tagging me! Head over to my blog to check out my post!