Sunday, May 3, 2009

i did it again!

I broke my promise again! Not good and i still haven't gotten those photos of Taylor Swift yet! Its really bugging me....

Anyway well i do have some news! Well first I'm gonna start with what happened on Friday. Recently i got chosen for my school netball team and last Friday my team and i walked down to our netball courts to verse Eden Primary in the knockout. It was a long game but in the end we flogged them 32 to 7! We flogged them alright.It was pretty awesome, our teamwork was really good and i guess all that training payed off. And our coach thought we played excellently so she took us down to the pizza shop and we got a free milkshake and killer Python ( the lolly, lol ). So we said a big thanks to our coach! Now were off to Browley ( i think that's how you spell it! ), which is about 3 hours away, we will probably we staying over night. Also i had netball yesterday our first game we were versing people 3 yrs older then us! So of course we lost, I'm not sure what score was. In my second game we won 17 to 4.
Still on the sport subject Bombala Football team bet Eden Football team by 2 points we were all very excited!!
I think that is it for now!


{ Photos soon of Taylor Swift and me and friends! }

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What position do you play Ashlee?

For some reason I see you as a Goal Attack, or maybe a centre.

I played Netball for years and years. Love it.

Glad to hear your team won and what a massive score. Your team must have been shooting goals every two minutes or so to get that kinda score.

Ashlee said...

U are exactly right!! Im a GA and GS but sometimes i play defense...
I love netball im sure ill play it for years and years! LOL

And well i guess we were shooting a goal and 2 minutes or maybe even 1 minute! LOL