Saturday, May 9, 2009

PHOTOS!!

Yay, thanks to my lovely Nan<3 i have finally gotten you those photos i promised! Well here they are: { warning: they are not very good quality}


{One Of My Favourite Photos}

{One Of My Favourite photos}








{The front of my Taylor Swift t-shirt}

{The back of my Taylor Swift t-shirt}

{Me and Taylor! I look terrible but who cares Taylor looks gorgeous!}

That's just some of them! { I took HEAPS!} I will have some more photos on as soon as possible!<3

OH! Before i forget Happy Mothers Days to all those lovely Mums, Nans and even all sisters and Aunty's and women that takes kids in there care just because they care , i hope you have a lovely day<3

1 comment:

Nicole said...

She is really beautiful isn't she Ashlee and so are YOU!!

Thanks for sharing the photos with us.