Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Weekend

Well as i told you i was going to Bombala for the weekend and for Mitchell's birthday. I wont update you on everything i will just tell you the basic things but if you visit Mitch's blog theirs some updates on there. Anyway we went to Bombala and had a BBQ for Mitchell's birthday, the funnest present he got was a trampoline, you know the circle one with a net around it i just love it, its pretty fun and my Uncle Dan and Auntie Melissa came to see us and me and Dan played on the trampoline a he kept double bouncing me after that we went and had lunch at the cafe and then went and had a look around Bombala (because I'm moving there soon) theirs not much there the only advantage is being close to Canberra where my family lives anyway we couldn't stay out long because Dan and Mel had to go home to Canberra and so we(being mum, Mitch, the twins and i). I better go now and remember to read all my blog i have in my blog list they would appreciate it!!:-)

Bye Bye
Ash

No comments: