Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Photos

On the weekend nan came down and she wanted some photos of us(being the kids).
So here are some of my favourite pics:

{Me ,Mum ,Mitch,Zach and Anna}

{Me and Mitch}
{ Me and Zach}

{Me and Anna not a very good photo!hehe}

And i thought i would chuck in a pic f me and my friends at my Birthday Party on the 21st of June (my Birthday was the 1st June) anyway i had 3 friends sleepover after the party(even know we didn't get any sleep) we stayed up all night watching movies !!
I will post later.

~~Ashlee~~

1 comment:

Miss Melissa said...

Hey Ash,
Looks like you had fun at your party! What fun.. i remember when i was your age, we stayed up all night talking and watching movies too! I probably couldnt do it now, i am too old! lol The photos are so cute! I love them. :-) I am going to print a copy of the one of you all. So pretty. :-)
Love u.
Melissa