Tuesday, July 29, 2008

These are cool and some news!!

Well the other day mum was finderling around with some photos she took of Mitchell. These are what she did:
I think there really good, she just gets better all the time!! In other news this weekend Mitch is having a birthday party the theme is 'Safari' Party theme everyone has to dress up as there favourite safari animal {Here is the invitation we sent out}

I think it will be fun, we have it all planned out i get to invite 2 friends from school so that's even better!!! Now for more good news, if you read my mums blog then you will probably know that all my family members have the flu or had it or getting over but lucky for me i haven't had it which i am really happy about. This Sunday i have to go to Taralgon for squad netball it will be a long drive but at least i have my trusty ipod with my Favourite movies and all my music(thanks nan!!) I think that's it for now gotta go:):)

No comments: